What is the weather on the Inca trail?
Dry season star from April through September, but you may have rain any time, no matter what month you are traveling, make sure that you have your rain gear, like rain jacket, rain pants, rain poncho and waterproof gloves. If you are not prepared at all you will get wet and it can be unpleasant experience for you. So be prepared for 4 seasons.
What’s the best time to travel in Cusco – Peru?
Average Monthly Weather in Cusco – Peru
Here are some annual weather facts we collected from our historical weather data:
- The months September, October, November and December have nice weather with a good average temperature.
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in January, February, March and December.
- Cusco has dry periods in May, June, July, August and September.
- On average, the warmest month is September.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- January is the wettest month. This month should be avoided if you don’t like too much rain.
- June is the driest month.
See weather forecast and our average climate information (in graphs) below.
What is the average rainy days on the Inca trail?
What is the average rain/snow precipitation on the Inca trail?
What is the average humidity on the Inca trail?
What is the average monthly sunhours on the Inca trail?
What is the average minimum and maximun temperatures on the Inca trail?